Use enableHR as your default HR administrator to support your business in the delivery and recording of day-to-day HR transactions. Providing all the necessary candidate, employee, contractor and WHS advice, tools, templates and guides, enableHR makes good HR management straightforward and trouble-free. enableHR helps your business to remain compliant, allowing you to focus on your business. Here are just a few of the benefits of using enableHR:
- Award contracts: Access compliant templates for award and non-award employment contracts for full-time, part-time and casual employees. Build these through a simple Q&A process, tailoring the contract for your specific needs.
- HR letters: Access a library of Q&A driven HR letter templates for the peace of mind that you’ve got the legalities covered. For hiring, performance reviews, managing poor performance, misconduct, terminations, investigations and much, much more.
- Work Health & Safety (WHS) safeguards: Manage hazards and incidents, record consultations and develop custom WHS policies and procedures to meet your greater responsibilities under the new Work Health and Safety (WHS) laws.
- Step-by-step hiring: Tap into experience and expertise for the professional approach to candidate identification, interview process, successful/unsuccessful communications, letter of offer and contract creation.
- Termination: Use rigorous processes to terminate employees by the book and avoid costly unfair dismissal action, unlawful termination and more.
- Backed by lawyers: Ensure compliance with access to more than 100 up-to-date templates, contracts, workflows, policies and guides developed and backed by FCB Workplace Law, Australia’s largest specialist workplace law firm.
Pricing solutions to suit your business, starting from $49 per month.
FIXED PRICE PACKAGES STARTING FROM:
*Actual price will depend on your situation, level of transactions, number of employees, reporting, support or meetings required. We will discuss your situation with you and provide a Fixed Price for your affairs. Quoted pricing is based on the average spend by existing customers on the relevant plans. All prices exclude GST.
SWITCHING IS EASY
After we've had a chat and agreed on how UEM Business can help you we'll contact your current accountant and ask them to forward your information. It's that simple.